OPERATIONS & FRANCHISEE SUPPORT SUMMIT
Wednesday, October 21, 2020 | 12:30 - 3:30 PM (EDT)
Did You Know? Through one registration of an Education Pass, you can attend all programming in the Business Recovery Summit Series!
- The Corporate Education Pass ($995) provides you with unlimited number of registrations for everyone in your franchise system to attend all Business Recovery Summit Series programming, which includes 8 separate educational events in October PLUS complimentary access for all* your franchisees to the Franchisee Recovery Summit on Wednesday, October 7.
- The Individual Education Pass ($495) provides a single individual access to all Business Recovery Summit Series programming, which includes 8 separate educational events in October PLUS complimentary access for all* your franchisees to the Franchisee Recovery Summit on Wednesday, October 7.
The franchise system is a unique business that combines franchisor and franchisees into a symbiotic partnership. COVID-19 has highlighted the importance of continuous collaboration and support between franchisors and franchisees to adapt quickly to changes, challenges, and opportunities. As we move past the initial pandemic crisis, franchisee needs and expectations of their franchisors will continue to evolve. The CFA’s Franchise Operations Summit is designed to provide insights, information, and strategies to help franchisors and franchise operations professionals better support their franchisees as we work together towards business recovery.
Attend the Franchise Operations Summit to gain practical advice and invaluable information to strengthen your support to your franchise partners, including:
- How to lead through challenging times
- Managing and strengthening franchisee relationships
- The latest information and insights on working with financing partners and lenders
- How to work collaboratively with franchisees for buy-in and compliance
- Free advice on HR and workplace policies for franchisors
- Key metrics and coaching on extending the cash runway
- Discussions on what’s happening in unit performance, supply chain management, PPE best practices
- And more!
Register today to strengthen your franchise partners through the knowledge, approaches, and strategies for franchise support and operations!
Operations & Franchisee Support Summit Agenda
12:30 - 1:00 PM: Opening Keynote Presentation
"Leading Through Challenging Times", presented by Catherine Monson , CEO and President - FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
1:00 - 1:50 PM: Concurrent Sessions
- Free HR Advice for Franchisors: Employment, HR, and Workplace Policies
- Extending The Cash Runway: Key Metrics and How To Coach Franchisees
- Forging Strong Franchisor-Franchisee Relations
- Working with Lenders: What’s Different Today?
2:00 - 2:50 PM: Roundtable Discussions
- Financial Recovery
- Leadership in Challenging Times
- Supply Chain: Lessons learned and what to prepare for
- New Best Practices for Franchisee Support
Human Capital & Payroll Survival Tips
- PPE Best Practices
- Franchisee Training Today and for the Future
- How Are You Managing Field Visits?
3:00 - 3:30 PM: Closing Keynote Presentation
"Getting Franchisee Buy-In to Change", presented by Greg Nathan - Franchise Relationships Institute
About Our Keynotes!
About Catherine Monson
Catherine became CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. in 2009, and brings 30 years of franchising and management experience.
In 2009, she received the International Franchise Association (IFA) Bonny LeVine Award in recognition of her contributions to the growth of the franchising industry and in 2010, the Dallas Business Journal named her a top Women Industry Leader in the Dallas Metroplex. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the Emmy Award-winning series Undercover Boss to learn new ways to advance the FASTSIGNS® brand. In 2013, she was named an “Innovator and Influencer” by Sign and Digital Graphics Magazine. In 2015, she received the IFA’s first Franchise Action Network “FAN of the Year” award for her advocacy work on behalf of the franchising community. In 2016, she was selected as a Soderstrom Society Inductee for her contributions to the printing and graphic communications industry and was also honored with the 2016 Leadership Award from the Women That Soar organization.
Under Monson’s leadership, FASTSIGNS International, Inc. received the 2016 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award, the highest recognition presented by the Department of Defense to employers for their exemplary support of National Guard and Reserve members. In 2017, Monson received the Distinguished Women Award presented by Northwood University in Midland, Michigan. In 2018, she was honored by the Sales and Marketing Executives International (SMEI) with their Ambassador of Free Enterprise Award, and in 2019, she received a Most Admired CEO Award by the Dallas Business Journal. Catherine has served on the Board of Directors of the IFA since 2008 and became the IFA Chair in February 2020. Additionally, she serves on the Board of Directors of Brain Balance, a franchise company with a non-drug alternative for children with behavioral challenges, and on the Board of Directors of the franchisor Big Blue Swim School, one of the nation’s fastest growing swim schools. She is a keynote speaker at many franchise industry events, as well as at many sign and visual graphics industry events.
About Greg Nathan
Greg is the creative genius behind the Franchise Relationship Institute and is widely recognized as an international thought leader in managing the people issues in franchising. He is a registered corporate psychologist and regularly delivers keynote addresses at franchising conferences around the globe. Greg started life in franchising as a multi-site franchisee with Brumby’s and later became National Marketing and Operations Manager for the franchisor.
He has authored several best-selling books and developed a number of groundbreaking tools and models for the franchising sector such as The Franchise E-Factor and the Nathan Profiler. In 2003, the Franchise Council of Australia presented him with the inaugural National “Contribution to Franchising” Award in recognition of his pioneering work in franchise education and research. Greg is a passionate blues musician and can often be found searching for unusual stringed instruments to add to his collection.
*Unlimited franchisee access is only available for CFA Member Educational Pass registrations. Not a member? Join CFA today!